Blackfoot Quilt Fest!
Mark your calendars for April 2, 3 & 4, 2020!
We are so excited to invite you to participate in the 8th Annual Blackfoot Quilt Fest! We have a large variety of classes to choose from, so be sure to bring a friend to come experience all the fun! We are holding the festival at the Snake River Jr High School (922 West Highway 39, Blackfoot, ID 83221) on April 2, 3 4, 2020!!
- Browse all of the fun classes we have to offer and choose your favorites!
- Fill out the registration form with all the information required. Select your 1st and 2nd choice for each time period, but only pay for your 1st choice. Classes are $15.00 per half-day ($30.00 all day)
- All kit/pattern fees are to be paid to the teacher in class. DO NOT include class kit/pattern fees with registration.
- Each student need to pay a registration fee of $15. If you Don’t want to take any classes but want to enjoy our open sew, this fee is still due.
- Payment in full is required 2 weeks after you register for your classes. If we don’t receive payment within 14 days we will be forced to cancel your registration. Please be prompt.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for insufficient funds on returned checks.
Here is some extra information that you might find helpful.
¨ Our class size minimum will be 6. Classes that don’t generate enough interest will be cancelled on March 1st. You will be notified if your class is cancelled.
¨ The registration and class fees are non-refundable. You are allowed to sell your classes to another person, but please let us know if you do that so we can update student lists for the teacher.
¨ Our trunk shows will be on both days during the lunch break. It will be free to come and watch. There will be door prizes so come and enjoy the show!
¨ For those planning to stay at the hotel, the Best Western and Super 8 in Blackfoot have both given us a rate for our festival guests but you must mention you are here for the festival when you are making your reservations.
¨ You will receive your registration confirmation by e-mail. This sometimes goes to a junk mail folder. If you still cant find any confirmations please contact us by email or phone to confirm that we have your information correct. If you don’t receive a confirmation email (and it is not in your junk/spam folder) please let us know there may have been an error with your email address.
¨ Classes begin each morning at 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., lunch is from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 a.m., free trunk show begins at 12:15 p.m., afternoon classes begin at 2:00 p.m. and run to 5:00 p.m. We will have space available for open sew from 8:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. each day.
¨ The vendors mall and quilt show will be open from 10am to 6pm Thrusday and Friday then 10 am to 3 pm Saturday of the Quilt Fest. Students of the Quilt Fest may enter at no additional charge. If you are not a student the cost to enter is $3 per adult, children 13 and under are free. If you would like to enter a quilt in our quilt show please call Jenny Callison 208-681-8264 or email email@example.com.
¨ Your class may require you to have a Basic Sewing Kit (BSK). This needs to consists of: sewing machine in good working order (bring manual), cutting mat, rotary cutter, rulers, thread, needles, pre-wound bobbins, extension cord, iron/mat, pins, paper, pencils, and of course Chocolate!! (Isn’t that part of your BSK?) Please read your class description and supplies needed to know if you need to bring your sewing machine.
¨ Once you arrive at the Quilt fest, if you would like to enroll in more classes, you are welcome to do that so long as there is space available in the class.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook to get all the latest information.