2017 Quilt Show Entry Information
If you are interested in entering a quilt in the show for 2017, it is free to do so. We will accept quilts until March 26th.
Please contact Jenny Callison at 208-681-8264.
Requirements for the show:
Each quilt needs the following:
1. Completed entry form for each quilt entered (entry number will be provided by a Quilt Fest Committee member)
2. Pillowcase with owners name and phone number on it.
3. Picture of the quilt
Instructions for Entry Form.
Please fill out all three section in the entry form below. A Quilt Fest Committee member will provide you with an entry number.
1. The top section will be displayed on the quilt during the show, please tell us the story about your quilt.
2. The middle section is for our records to keep the quilts safe and organized.
3. The bottom section is your claim ticket. You will need to bring it with you to claim your quilts.
Winners of the 2015 Viewers Choice
$150 Gift Certificate to Country Lane Quilting
Case of thread by Auirfill Thread ($130 value)
Sewing machine service by Bernina’s Best in Blackfoot
$26 Gift Certificate to Day Dream Quilt and Sew in Idaho Falls
Quilt Show Success
2013 we had 80 quilts entered in the Blackfoot Quilt Fest Quilt Show! 2014 Show had 110! Each of the spectators were able to vote for their favorite, and the most popular quilts won wonderful prizes. The prizes for 2014 were $150 off quilting from Country Lane Quilting for first prize, $75 gift certificate to the Ribbon Retreat Quilt Shop in Shelley for second place, and $50.00 Cash donated from the Utah Quilt Guild for third.