We have filled all of our Vendors Booth spaces.
Grab your shopping bags! There are some amazing vendors for 2020!
- Amazing Pens by Steve - Amazing Pens by Steve Steve is a local craftsman that started turning just pens on his lathe. Now he offers a variety of gifts made of exotic woods and colorful acrylics. For quilters, the double-ended seam rippers are most popular, but there are two other styles that may fit your… … Continue reading
- Priceless Treasures - Priceless Treasures carries vintage fabric, books, threads and notions gleaned from the secondary market at reasonable prices. There are many bargains in our booth. … Continue reading
- Gary’s Sewing Center - Gary's Sewing Center is you longtime Baby Lock, Bernina & Handi Quilter dealer. We offer sewing machines, long arm quilting machines, sergers, embroidery and more. We stock supplies for sewing, quilting and embroidery. … Continue reading
- Quilting With Marianne - Quilting With Marianne features fun to make quilts, bags and other projects. We sell patterns and kits for an assortment of quilts for babies and kids of all ages. We have a collection of "strip club" quilts using 2 1/2 inch strips. Come see our collections of fabric and pre-cuts… … Continue reading
- All-Star Sages Creek - Brother dealership and quilt fabrics. We do repairs on all makes, classes on quilting and embroidery and custom embroidery. … Continue reading
- Winline Textiles - quilt batting, cottonpoly, cotton, bamboo, polyester if ordered in advance. free spirit fabrics. … Continue reading
- Tensisters Handicraft - Tensisters EasyPiecing Grid, Books, and Piping Tool … Continue reading
- Heritage Quilts & Fabric Shoppe - Heritage Quilts & Fabric Shoppe is an Authorized Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine Dealer, and over 4000 bolts of fabric. PINEDALE WY 82941 307-367-7397 … Continue reading
- Let’s Make Windows - A patented technique for making a cathedral window quilt. Each window is a separate appliqué. So it can be added to any quilt. Many options to modernize or achieve the look of the traditional Cathedral Window Quilt. Pattern comes in a kit with full instructions. My kit includes the Basic… … Continue reading
- Salli’s Back Porch Fabric - Lots of yardage!! … Continue reading
- Sew In Stitches Shoppe - Sew In Stitches, located in Chubbuck, ID, is the area's friendliest quilt shop! We believe in good old fashioned customer service. Our talented helpful staff go the extra mile to make sure you have a pleasant and successful expierence. In addition to the store's welcoming atmosphere, you'll find a wide… … Continue reading
- Textile Treasures by J’neane - Returning to Blackfoot Quilt Fest with fabrics (on the bolt) by Michael Miller, P&B Textiles, Maywood and their Shadow Play blenders, RJR, Wilmington, Susybee, and others, @$8.99 / yard. Flat fold fabrics @ $5.50 / yard. Weavers Cloth. Dupioni silk in many colors. Tapestry samples. Susybee Grow Chart Panels to… … Continue reading